Breading and holding
aviaries are new constructed and adopting very well to the size of the
raptors and their maneuver - ability.
Our records show that we are on the right track and we are a CITES
registered breeding facility for Gyrs, Peregrines and their hybrids.
We offer customers a fine line of unrelated breeding stock from various
- Gyrfalcon: (Falco rusticolus)
- Dark Gyrs - Labrador, Iceland, Denmark
- White Gyrs - Canadian Arctic
- Silver Gyrs - Iceland, Northern Quebec, Yukon
- Light Grey Gyrs - Yukon, Alaska, Denmark
Peale's Peregrine Falcon: (Falco peregrinus pealei)
- Dark Peale's - costal birds that range from Alaska to Aleutien Islands.
- Light coloured Paele's - southern coast of California to Baja
California / Mexico
- Merlin (Falco columbarius) - Newfoundland/Labrador
- Lanner (Falco biarmicus) - North Africa - Europe
- Golden Eagle (Aquila chrysaetos) - Saskatchewan
- Bald Eagle ( Haliaeetos leucocephalus) - East and West coast of Canada
- Steppe Eagle (Aquila rapax) - Europe
- Ferruginous Hawk (Buteo regalis) - Alberta
- Harris Hawk (Parabuteo unicinctus) USA
- Black Redtailed Hawk (Beuteo jamaicensis harlans) - British Columbia
- Northern Goshawk (Accipiter gentilis) - Canada